Complicated

I needed a lot of courage to write this to you,
That I'm ashamed of playing every prank on you.
Not because i wanted to mock you,
But deep down somewhere were hidden few.

Fewer the love which I wanted from you,
Much of the love which I gave you.
Fewer the details which I observed in you,
Much of them which never described to you.

You were the one I loved that day,
Not actually you but the simplicity that flashed from my bae.
I wanted the real you in my lifelong way,
Never wanted to alter but the situations turned grey.

Grey fell the sun and your obsession for me,
Bright raised the moon and the passion led by me.
Grey fell you and your desire to love me,
Still I shone bright and said let it be.

Tell me if you have completely used me,
I'll fly somewhere and leave you free.
But if darling some love is still left for me,
Then shower it soon and turn my way to see.

I'll still be calm if you leave me so,
Although want you in my arms and never let go.
A day existed when you were in this condition,
I hope you will understand and bring me out of this complicated situation.